Lekkerwater Beach Lodge at De Hoop
- Journey through time in a historic and scenically beautiful location on the African Continent.
- Learn about the marine life, fynbos and pristine environment of this unusual reserve.
- Enjoy some feet in the sand dining, should the tides and weather permit.
- Experience some of the world's best land-based whale watching (often straight from your bedroom) during the whale season that lasts from July to October each year.
- Enjoy staying in a cosy and intimate lodge. Here, you will arrive as strangers and depart as friends.
- Kindly note that the entrance gate to De Hoop Reserve is manned by Cape Nature officials and this park entrance gate closes at 16h00 sharp. There is a ZAR50.00 per person, per night park entrance fee (children pay 50%) that needs to be paid in cash to Cape Nature. Should a guest arrive after the gate has closed unfortunately, they will not be allowed in and would need to source alternate accommodation for the evening.