Camp Cecil de la Isla
Rack Rates (Per Person Sharing)
25 Oct 2022 - 30 Jun 2023
- Roundtrip island transfer
- Snorkeling gear and wet suit
- All meals from lunch on Day 1 through breakfast on final day. Camp Cecil's Espiritu Xantus Cafe is widely considered one of the best restaurants in the vicinity of La Paz.
- Daily happy hour
- All adventures and related equipment including swimming with sea lions, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, birding, hiking, snorkeling, star gazing, hanging around doing absolutely nothing
- Accommodations in large dome tents with real beds and lovely linens
- Panga support
- Bilingual naturalist guide who is a certified Wilderness First Responder, NOM-9 graduate and Leave No Trace certified
- National Park Conservation fee
There is a minimum stay of 2 nights. There is no maximum.
Camp Cecil de la Isla is USD 375/person/night + 16% IVA, minimum two nights. The rate for children 12 and younger is USD 275/child/night + 16% IVA.
Reservation and Cancellation Policies
A 50% deposit is required to hold a reservation and is fully refundable up to 60 days prior to the start date of your trip. Full payment is required 60 days prior to the start date of your trip. This payment is non-refundable so all travelers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance. If you or TOSEA has to cancel your trip due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, your full payment will be applied to a future stay any time within the 48 months following the date of your original reservation. The same rates as your original reservation will apply.
Prices are per person, per night, based on double occupancy. If you prefer single accommodations, there is a single supplement fee of USD 100/night.
All guests are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance. We recommend Global Rescue and you can find their information here: https://globalrescue.com/tsecoadventures
Delays and Weather Events
The cost of delays is not included if any trip is delayed or cancelled due to bad weather, trail conditions, road conditions, transportation delays, government intervention, sickness or other contingency for which Todos Santos Eco Adventures or its agents cannot make provision. If you are unable to get to Camp Cecil de la Isla due to a weather event, you can apply your payment to a future stay but there are no refunds for weather problems. As indicated above, we strongly urge all guests to purchase travel insurance.