The ideal time travel to northern Tanzania and experience the vast plains of the Serengeti, is late March and into April. May is also a beautiful month though rain is more frequent. From late March, there are fewer other vehicles with less people traveling. It's a misconception, that because of the potential for rain, it's a bad time to be in the Serengeti. The herds are still on the southern plains, the cheetah are still hunting. Yes, you may get some rain, though it usually only lasts an hour or so. Low season rates at this time of year, make a luxury safari far more affordable. Take advantage of this quieter (fewer people) and experience the Serengeti when its lush and green, still with incredible wildlife, plus great guides and accommodation. For photographers, the light is perfect, and if a storm is brewing, the backdrop is incredible.
B&B: Bed and Breakfast
FI: Fully Inclusive - Bed, All Meals, Fees and Activities
9 Days / 8 Nights
Reference Number: Tanzania, Special Offers
Based on travel between 16 March & 31 May 2020. 'Stay Five nights Pay for Four' Nomad Tanzania special offer .
Contact us for rates and availability.
- 8 nights accommodation.
- Kilimanjaro airport transfer.
- Breakfast at Rivertrees.
- All meals at safari camps in Tanzania (picnic lunches on some days).
- Private guide & vehicle from Arusha to Ndutu (5 days)
- Shared scheduled activities at Namiri Plains.
- All airport & airstrip transfers.
- Scheduled flights within Tanzania
- Airline flights to and from Africa.
- Tanzania visa.
- Dinner at city hotels.
- Optional extra activities, such as balloon flight.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Staff & guide gratuities.
- Travel insurance, including emergency medical and trip cancellation or interruption coverage.
- Costs related to any changes made to the itinerary once in Africa.
- Any costs associated with flight delays or cancellations.
- Any new taxes imposed by the local governments prior to your arrival date.