Kicheche Laikipia Camp
· There are only six luxurious tents and an intimate and personalized atmosphere prevails in this superbly hosted camp, one of them is a family tent.
· The spacious well-furnished lounge and dining tent have two roaring fires for the cooler evenings.
· Breakfast, lunch and dinner are often taken al-fresco and pre-dinner drinks and star gazing are a must under the great African sky.
· Game viewing is also possible from the comfort of your verandah, overlooking the dam, a magnet for wildlife during the dry season.
· Charging facilities in your tent. Lighting is supplied 24 hours; however sadly the solar system does not allow hair dryers.
· WIFI in the lounge