- Day 1: Your daily activities will start at your arrival at Baltra airport.
- Lobito bus and ferry across Itabaca channel (Not on the last day).
- Accommodation in double or twin rooms.
- Meals as noted in the itinerary (At the hotel, onboard or at a local restaurant).
- Excursions as noted in the itinerary with bilingual Naturalist Guide.
- Snorkeling equipment during water activities.
- 2 Days bicycle rental in Isabela
- Spanish assistance in Santa Cruz and Isabela docks.
- Speed Boat Tickets: Santa Cruz – Isabela, Isabela – Santa Cruz.
- Airfare to/from Galapagos.
- Entrance fee to the Galapagos National Park to be paid in cash at your arrival at the Islands. (US$ 100 per person, subject to change).
- Galapagos Transit Control Card to be paid at Guayaquil or Quito airport. (US$ 20 per person, subject to change) .
- Isabela Dock Fee (USD $10).
- Water taxis. (USD $1-$5 depending on the distance).
- Santa Cruz Highlands Tortoise Ranch (USD $5 subject to change).
- Single supplement.
- Optional activities.
- Meals not specified in itinerary.
- Breakfast on the last day in Isabela
- Drinks and alcoholic beverages.
- Personal expenses.
- Transfer to/from meeting point on day 2 in Santa Cruz
- Anything not mentioned as included.
Terms and Conditions
Itinerary Terms and Conditions
Happy Gringo would also like to state that whilst both we and our clients are bound by the legal contract below, we will always do everything possible to help and support our clients in the event of any pre-tour or on-tour problems – in fact we have an envied reputation of going above and beyond to help our clients out. We are also able to assist with documentation to assist with insurance claims.