If you plan to fly into Guayaquil for the start of your Galapagos adventure, this is an excellent choice
Guayaquil is Ecuador's largest city and an important seaport. Its rich history includes pirate raids and Spanish galleons. For passengers who want to avoid going to elevation in Quito and the Andes, Guayaquil is an excellent option, and it is a shorter distance to the Galapagos than Quito. This tour takes full advantage of the city's location on the Guayas River.
B&B: Bed and Breakfast
3 Days / 2 Nights
Starting prices based on 2 travelers / double occupancy
With Hotel del Parque 5 stars | US$ 591 pp
Note: Add a half-day visit to Guayaquil's Historical Park at additional cost.
Add above price to your Galapagos rates for the full price of your travel in Ecuador.
Included in your land program:
- Meals as detailed on your itinerary (B= breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner, and BL= Box Lunch)
- Accommodations as mentioned in your itinerary with daily breakfast at Hotel del Parque (5*).
- Excursions with English-speaking guide
- Private or shared basis services for transfers as specified in your itinerary
Not included in your land program
- Meals or activities not detailed in your itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal Expenses
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages