The Ultimate Namibia Safari
Namibia offers an exhilarating and varied safari experience. From the vast Etosha salt pan, to the shimmering dunes of Sossusvlei and the Namib Desert, to the waterways of the Caprivi. Namibia means ‘place of great arid plains’. This is an apt description of this starkly beautiful land.
Namibia is a large country so you need to allow at least two weeks – with this 10 day Ultimate Namibia Safari it gives you the chance to experience this magnificent and memorable country in a very personal way. You will have your own professional and experienced safari guide who will enhance your enjoyment of this unique country by making it a fascinating and stress-free journey of discovery amidst very dramatic scenery.
Highlights of the tour:
- Stay in the only camp inside the world’s 4th largest National Park.
- Climb some of the world’s highest free-standing sand dunes.
- Track for desert-adapted elephants in ephemeral river systems.
- A site visit at the UNESCO World Heritage Site at Twyfelfontein.
- Visit a Himba settlement.
- Visit the world renowned AfriCat Foundation and learn more about conservation initiatives involving Africa’s large cats.
FB+: Full Board Plus - Dinner, Bed, Breakfast, Lunch and Activities
B&B: Bed and Breakfast
10 Days / 9 Nights
Accommodation and all meals as stated above. Transportation in a luxury air-conditioned safari vehicle. English-speaking safari guide.
International flights to Namibia and airport taxes. Return airport transfers from Windhoek International Airport. Pre and post safari accommodation in Windhoek.