Explore two contrasting habitats of northern Botswana in the dry season (April to mid November); the semi desert on the edge of the Kalahari, plus the waters of the Okavango Delta. This safari itinerary is designed for travel during the drier months, when huge migration herds of zebra trek from the Kalahari to the Boteti River, and when game viewing in the Okavango and Moremi areas is optimal. Explore the desert with local Bushmen from Meno a Kwena, pool side elephant viewing from Hyena Pan, an exciting overnight under the night sky on a raised star bed platform overlooking a waterhole, then luxury service at Sable Alley to end your safari.
Cape Town and Victoria Falls can easily bed added to this seven night itinerary. Or add another safari camp such as Maplula Lodge to your safari.
FI: Fully Inclusive - Bed, All Meals, Fees and Activities
FB+: Full Board Plus - Dinner, Bed, Breakfast, Lunch and Activities
Contact us for rates and availability.
8 Days / 7 Nights
Reference Number: Botswana
- 7 nights accommodation on a twin/double basis.
- All meals at safari camps & lodges,
- Road transfers Meno/Maun return.
- Scheduled light flights Maun/Banoka/Maun.
- Twice daily scheduled (not private) at Meno, Hyena. Skybeds & Sable.
- Airline flights to and from Africa.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Staff & guide gratuities.
- Travel insurance, including emergency medical and trip cancellation or interruption coverage.
- Costs related to any changes made to the itinerary once in Africa.
- Any costs associated with flight delays or cancellations.
- Any new taxes imposed by the local governments prior to your arrival date.