- Anaconda Lodge is located on Anaconda Island, a 40-hectare terrain between the Napo and Arajuno rivers, surrounded by primary rainforest, close to the town of Tena.
- The island is a sacred place for the Kichwa indigenous people, and provides a great place to learn first-hand about their culture and traditions.
- There are many activities on offer, to explore the rainforest environment, such as forest hikes, river tubing, wildlife spotting & guided night walks. Rafting is also a possible extra.
- Anaconda lodge is relatively small, with a total of 10 cosy cabins, designed to personalize the guest experience.
- The products that Anaconda Lodge uses in the preparation of their meals are 100% organic. The lodge also specializes in vegetarian and vegan food, along with typical Ecuadorian food.
- Day 1 : Pickup from Punta Ahuano and transfer to Anaconda Lodge. In the afternoon, hike in Amazon Rainforest to a swamp where you may see caiman alligators. Then arrive to a Kichwa House to learn about the chocolate elaboration process. Dinner back at the lodge.
- Day 2 : Excursion to primary forest. Afternoon return to the lodge while doing tubbing. Rest of the afternoon at leisure at ther lodge.
- Day 3 : Early start for a 3-hour excursion at the margin of Napo River. Afternoon tubing activity to return to the lodge. Afternoon at leisure for bird observation. Late afternoon for a nocturnal walk.
- Day 4 : Early breakfast & transfer back to Punta Ahuano.
Accommodation and Destinations
FB+: Full Board Plus - Dinner, Bed, Breakfast, Lunch and Activities
4 Days / 3 Nights