26 Dec 2021 - 30 Dec 2021
On this Serengeti safari you'll not only spend two nights in the Serenegeti but you will also be visiting three of Tanzania's most famous national parks. You'll start in either Tarangire National Park or Lake Manyara National Park before spending three days in the Serengeti National Park.You'll then finish your drive in the Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
There's no better way to vsit the Serengeti and see the amazing parks that have made Tanzania so famous.
Accommodation and Destinations
FB: Full Board - Dinner, Bed, Breakfast and Lunch
5 Days / 4 Nights
$1500,- per person when travelling in group, sleeping in budget / medium accommodations
- There is an additional $67,- per person if the group has only 2 pax
- There is a single supplement $98,- per person when you prefer to sleep in a single room
Departure is guaranteed when group has 2 travellers
- All meals while on the safari. When staying at lodges it will be on full board basis and when budget camping then our accompanying chef will prepare delicious warm meals.
- All Park entrance fees & taxes.
- All prices are quoted in US Dollars.
- Game safari to national parks as specified
- Hotel/lodge/camp accommodation for the duration of the safari.
- Private 4x4 wheel drive vehicle with a roof hatch and sliding windows for 360 degree view of the wildlife surrounding you
- First aid kit - Every safari vehicle comes standard with a fully stocked first aid kit. Our guides are all trained in providing basic first aid.
- Spare tires - for any unforeseen issues that may arise on bumpy African outback
- Charging station - Each car includes a charging station so you can charge your phone, camera battery, or laptop while on the road.
- WIFI - Our Tanzanian vehicles come standard with WiFi so that you can stay connected while on the road.
- Tea & Coffee - Every safari departs with a box including coffee and tea that can be enjoyed at any point during your safari.
- Binoculars - 1 pair per car
- Professional English speaking safari and tour guide / driver
- Water and hot drink (coffee and tea) during safari.
- Wildlife tours according to your itinerary preferences.
- Any sightseeing excursions and optional activities other than those specified
- Entry visas
- International flights
- Tips and gratuities to safari crew - recommended: 15-20 USD per day to safari driver
- Travel insurance