Ranger Buck Safaris is the only operator that offers cycling amongst the Big 5 in the world famous Timbavati Reserve in South Africa.
The Timbavati is regarded as one of the best areas for game viewing and this trip will offer an up-close experience of the African bush and all its wildlife.
A truly unique experience.
Exploring the african wild on a mountain bike is a must for every wildlife enthusiast that enjoys cycling.
Accommodation and Destinations
Days 1 - 4
Price from R 13 750 per person sharing in the mobile camp
Price is based on a minimum of 7 guests.
Main Lodge from R 19 900 per person sharing.
The quoted rates are current specials only offered to SA residents.
All international bookings will be quoted seperately.
4 Days / 3 Nights
Reference Number: RBS04
- Accommodation on a full board basis including all meals and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Small selection of local beers and spirits available at an additional charge.
- A professional Mountain Bike Guide
- Game viewer with qualified game ranger and tracker for afternoon game drives. This can be undertaken instead of the afternoon cycle.
- Provision of a Mountain Bike. Bikes can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Transfers to and from the lodge
- All alcoholic beverages
- Gate and Park fees