- Located on the Challuacocha Lake set in over 100,000 acres of untouched rainforest between the Cuyabeno and Yasuni National Park you have access to an extensive diversity of flora and fauna.
- Sani Lodge is dedicated to eco-tourism, environmental conservation and community projects – it is owned and operated by members of the Sani community.
- In the Sani lodge you will as well have the opportunity to interact with and get to know the Sani People.
- Attractive thatch-roofed cabins line the shore of the lagoon, each is equipped with single and double beds, electric lights, modern bathroom with shower.
- As well as the regular lodge cabins there is also a new camping area for more adventurous or budget-minded travelers.
- Guests can also count on an open-air dining area, bar, laundry service and a 100-foot canopy tower for bird-watching.
- DAY 1 : Journey to Sani Lodge in the motorized canoe from Coca with packed lunch along the way. Afternoon canoe ride for wildlife spotting, and nocturnal search for caiman alligators.
- DAY 2 : Morning canoe paddle to Calluacocha Lake, climb the observation tower to look for wildlife in the canopy. Afternoon hike in the forest.
- DAY 3 : Morning visit to Yasuní butterfly garden and wildlife spotting. Afternoon visit to Sani community to learn about their customs & culture. Night walk to look for frogs & insects.
- DAY 4 : Early visit to Yasuní parrot clay lick, then return to Coca city via motorized canoe.
Accommodation and Destinations
FB+: Full Board Plus - Dinner, Bed, Breakfast, Lunch and Activities
4 Days / 3 Nights