Welcome to our Blue Train Package itinerary!
South Africa is a diverse, fascinating, and fun-filled African holiday destination marked by several distinct ecosystems! Visit South Africa and you will be treated to beautiful landscapes and warm hospitality.
The Blue Train route between Pretoria and Cape Town is a two night journey of 1600 kilometres (994 miles), through some of the most diverse and spectacular scenery offered by the African sub-continent, including an off-train excursion in Kimberley for a visit to the Big Hole and Diamond Mine Museum.
We look forward to creating your getaway of a lifetime!
Accommodation and Destinations
From R 29,857 per person sharing
SADC rates available on request
4 Days / 3 Nights
- Shuttle transfer to the hotel from OR Tambo International Airport
- One night at the 5* Castello Di Monte Hotel, Pretoria in a Classic Room, including breakfast
- Shuttle transfer to the Blue Train station from Castello Di Monte Hotel
- Two nights on The Blue Train in a Deluxe Cabin on an all inclusive basis
- Shuttle transfer from the Blue Train station in Cape Town to Cape Town International Airport
- All COVID-19 PCR testing besides the one listed as free of charge
- All internal & International flights
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
- All items that are not specifically mentioned as an inclusion