Dear photo enthusiasts and friends of South Africa,
I am Holger, photographer and photo trainer with passion.
This 15-day trip takes us from Cape Town via the Garden Route to Port Elizabeth - one of the greatest and most diverse regions on earth. Our route promises a lot of variety and many highlights - not only photographic. You will see spectacular landscapes, great people and the famous 'Big Five' - lion, elephant, buffalo, leopard and rhino . We will climb mountains and be by the sea - in the middle of nature and in the vibrant metropolis of Cape Town.
I will accompany this trip as a photo trainer and tour guide. You will benefit from my many years of experience as a landscape and travel photographer. You will get valuable tips and tricks around photography. You will have the opportunity to get answers to your individual questions and we will take time for a detailed discussion. Also for the picture treatment I will plan sufficient time.
This trip is ideal for beginners in travel photography as well as for ambitious photographers. Together we will take pictures at unique places in South Africa. Spectacular destinations, the right travel time, comfort, professional tour guide and the coordination of the itinerary with the photography make this tour unique.
The tour focuses on landscape, city and animal photography. We will also make one or two portraits in a dreamlike setting. For early risers the sunrise is on the program. Or for night owls the sunset.
After the journey there will be a meeting to review the impressions and experiences. There you will receive YOUR favourite picture of the trip in large format on high-quality premium paper and framed as a reminder of your journey.
Accommodation and Destinations
Days 2 - 5
Days 5 - 7
Days 7 - 9
Days 9 - 11
Days 11 - 13
Days 13 - 15
Date of travel: 03.10 - 18.10.2020
Per person in a double room:
(Single room supplement EUR 695,--)
An individual extension before or after the trip is possible. We will be happy to work out a tailor-made programme for you. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Flights to Cape Town and from Port Elizabeth can be booked on request.
Minimum number of participants: 8 guests, maximum 10 guests.
16 Days / 15 Nights
Reference Number: 41900524
- Tour guiding by photographer and photo trainer Holger Bulk during the entire trip
- 13 nights with breakfast in named accommodation (or equivalent)
- 2 dinners and 1 lunch at the Zuurberg Mountain Inn
- 1 full day safari plus one morning safari in Addo National Park, including entrance fees
- Tickets for: 1x Museum Cape Town, Table Mountain Up and Down, Kirstenbosh Gardens, Cape Point National Park, Boulders Beach, Cango Caves, Safari Ostrich Ostrich Farm, John Benn Sunset Cruise, Tsitsikamma National Park
- Wine tasting: 2x Constantia, 2x Durbanville and surroundings, 3x Stellenbosch and Franschhoek
- your personal favourite picture of the trip in large format on high-quality premium paper and framed
- Pre- and post-meeting of the tour group (optional)
The CO2 footprint of this journey is compensated by Ajimba. If the flights are booked via Ajimba, we also assume the CO2 compensation.
Flights to/from South Africa, personal expenses, drinks, gratuities, unmentioned admissions and excursions, travel insurance.
It is strongly recommended that you take an international health insurance policy that also covers repatriation to your home country. We can offer you the appropriate insurance for a good price through our partner TravelSecure.com.