About Cedarberg Africa
We craft tailor-made holidays and safaris, backed up by our expertise and insight, with the full financial protection and 24/7 support you forfeit when you book piecemeal.
Cedarberg clients range from time-pressured honeymooners, to parents anxious to make sure that all the family’s needs are met on a first-time safari, to safari veterans keen to try somewhere ‘different’.
We believe in the Cedarberg approach: unearthing what you really want from your holiday – your ideas and your dreams – then using our expertise to ensure your tailor-made trip fits you like a glove.
- Impartial and well-informed personal safari planners
- Inspiring, interactive itineraries
- After booking, we provide comprehensive pre-departure documents with directions, routes, tour descriptions and suggestions.
- Professional, pro-active and personal team
- Excellent pricing
We are proud to be an independent African travel specialist, but our clients benefit from our membership of the largest buying group in Southern Africa, TravelSmart Crew. What does this mean for you? It’s simple: good prices. We’ve negotiated the best rates with safari lodges, hotel groups and independent hotels so that you get a wonderful holiday at a brilliant price.
- Transparent, hassle-free and flexible
We are the perfect antidote to planning and booking your safari adventure piecemeal. We take the stress out of the process, and you have the full financial protection and the 24/7 support that isn’t possible when your trip involves multiple suppliers and companies.
- Characterful, hand-picked accommodation
In a world of anonymous hotel rooms and homogenous resorts, we celebrate local style and friendly, exuberant service.
- On the ground support
Thanks to our office in South Africa we are always on the ball with what’s happening on the ground – latest news, best new eateries, lodges or excursion opportunities.
- Naturally, we have emergency back-up and support with an emergency contact number and Duty Manager on hand 24/7. If the best laid plans go awry due to unforeseen events or illness, we will help you get back on track with the minimum of stress.
Terms and Conditions
Cedarberg Africa Terms and Conditions
may be downloaded under the Documents tab