An African Safari evokes mystery and adventure requiring educated detailed planning skills. As partners in travel, we continue to find the spirit of discovery in all our safaris. Safariline caters to sophisticated travelers seeking the ultimate personalized African travel experience. Our personal stories are painted from experiences and perspectives of experienced travel executives and private travelers, exploring the continent exhaustively to bring you the finest experiences Africa has to offer. Our staff is supported by the most reputable safari operators and outfitters, who are experts in their field.A
Terms and Conditions
Itinerary Terms and Conditions
roup Size – Min 2
Age Limits – Minimum of 12 years. For parties with children under 12 years, a private, tailor-made safari can be quoted for upon request.
Deposit and Booking Requirements
• This quotation is subject to the availability of all services at the time of making a reservation.
• Travel insurance coverage for injury, illness or loss of effects while on tour is NOT included, is highly recommended for travel and compulsory for many lodges and adventure safaris in Southern and Eastern Africa.
• Registration: A 25% deposit of the total land price, per person is required. The remainder of the cost is due 75 days prior to departure date. Airline tickets must be purchased within two weeks of reservation confirmation.
• Payment is accepted by personal check, company check or credit card.
• Reservation Policy: All tariffs quoted include VAT and current grading levy. The price quoted is subject to change in the event of any unforeseen increases in fuel costs including currency fluctuations and/or Government levies/taxes, including Park Fees and Entrance fees. Safariline reserves the right to amend the quoted tariffs accordingly should the Government change the percentage level of VAT or introduce any other tax or Levy. Safariline will not cancel a tour, holiday or other travel arrangement once the client has paid in full unless it becomes necessary to do so as a result of hostilities, war or threat of war, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist unrest, active or threatened natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions or if a group tour does not have a minimum required participants, or for any other adverse event beyond the control of Safariline. In the event of cancellation Safariline will inform the client without delay and will make every effort to offer a suitable and comparable alternative
- Cancellations: Cancellations received more than 75 days prior to departure will be subject to the nonrefundable $500.00 per person fee plus any charge incurred by the hotels, ground handlers or operators up to the entire deposit of , 25% of the total trip costs Between 75-30 days prior to the scheduled departure date 50% of total trip costs During the last 30 days including the scheduled departure date: 100% of the total trip costs
Safariline is pleased to offer a Travel Protection plan designed as an exclusive insurance plan to provide broad protection. The plan protects you and your travel investment if you need to cancel your trip for covered reasons prior to departure or if other covered unforeseen circumstances arise during your trip. This comprehensive insurance package provides pre-departure trip cancellation, Post departure Trip interruption, Trip delay (8 hours or more), Medical Expense/Emergency Assistance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, baggage and personal effects and baggage delay.
For premium costs and coverage descriptions please see our website http://www.safariline.net, home page under “Destinations” lower right side of home page – click on the blue button “Relax & Buy Trip Insurance. Or, contact us to provide a quotation.