Q'inti meets or exceeds the travel industry’s latest global health and safety protocols.
Q’inti is a boutique tour operator with offices in Lima and Cusco, Peru and Cuiabá in Brazil. We provide an excellent creative and authentic service, with fair prices, that include the planning necessary for a smooth experience. Classic Peru roundtrips for groups and families, Inca Trail and Treks, Jaguar cruises in the Brazil Pantanal, specialty tours include bird watching tours, photo safaris and educational tours.
We support community-based projects and government run conservation areas in our commitment to change the World.
To provide extraordinary experiences in Peru and Brazil, while being socially and environmentally responsible, always satisfying the needs of our clients, exceeding their expectations.
To become the leading ground operator in the region and our clients’ best partner, providing the most excellent product with the highest quality of services, demonstrating our commitment to social and environmental responsibility, faithfully.
Terms and Conditions
Itinerary Terms and Conditions
20% Prepayment at the time of the booking. Non-refundable
Qinti Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- CONTRACTING PARTIES: These Terms and Conditions are legally binding between the traveler(s) and Q´INTI VIAJES SAC, herein after referred to its commercial name Q’INTI.
- ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS: PLEASE NOTE: Acceptance of a quotation from Q’INTI constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect immediately.
- ACCOMMODATION: All accommodation, room type(s) and specification are as shown in the itinerary.
- MEALS: Meals are as shown in the itinerary.
- TRANSFERS: Transfers are provided on arrival and departure from airport to hotel and return only where specified in the itinerary.
- ITINERARY: Accommodation and arranged sightseeing are subject to change at any time due to unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond Q’INTI ’s control. Every effort will be made to operate tours as planned, but alterations may occur after the final itinerary has been issued. Q’INTI also reserves the right to withdraw a tour or any part of it, to make such alterations to the itinerary or the tour inclusions as it deems necessary or desirable, and to pass on to tour members any expenditures or losses caused by delays or events beyond its control. In case of any appreciable variation in the tour price due to these circumstances, Q’INTI reserves the right to adjust the tour costs as necessary.
- SPECIAL REQUESTS: Specific requests should be advised at the time of booking. Please note that every effort will be made to secure special requests, however; they cannot be guaranteed.
- TRANSPORTATION:Transportation will be as specified in the itinerary.
- BAGGAGE: Q’INTI provides handling of baggage only as specified in the quotation. Weight restrictions for baggage on most routes on internal/domestic flights within Peru and Brazil may apply; details of which will be provided with pre-tour documentation. Baggage and personal effects are at the owner’s risk throughout the tour and Q’INTI assumes no liability for lost or damaged baggage. Baggage insurance is strongly advised. Please check with your international carrier for other baggage restrictions applicable to your international flight.
- TAXES AND GRATUITIES: Hotel taxes as imposed by city and state governments are included in Peru where specified in the itinerary. Some local taxes imposed by city and state government are not included in Brazil and must be paid by the client by the check-in or check-out time. Gratuities for guides, drivers, porters, camp staff, ship crew and Tour Managers are not included and are at the discretion of the traveler.
- PRICES & ARRANGEMENTS: The tour price includes planning, handling and operational charges and is quoted based on the current rates of exchange and tariffs. Entrance fees as part of scheduled sightseeing tours are also included in this price. This price is subject to revision in line with significant changes in foreign currency, tariff rates, taxes etc.
- EXCLUSIONS: The cost of obtaining passports, visas, inoculations, excess baggage charges, items of a personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, fax charges and excess baggage charges unless expressly included in writing, are not included in the tour price.
- PHOTOGRAPHY: Q’INTI reserves the right to take photographs during the operation of any program or part thereof and to use them for promotional purposes. By booking a program with Q’INTI, travelers agree to allow their images to be used in such photographs. Travellers who prefer that their images not be used are asked to identify themselves to Q’INTI prior to final payment and they will be exempted from this photography waiver clause.
- REGISTRATION: A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required at the time of booking. The remainder of the tour cost is payable 60 days prior to departure. If the reservation is made within 60 days of departure, the entire tour price must be paid at the time of confirmation. Important special deposits & prepayments: Belmond properties: For Fit’s: (1-4 rooms) Belmond Sanctuary Lodge: full payment is required with 91 days in advance. Cancellations made with 90 to less days in advance, full penalty will apply. For Parties: (5-7 rooms) Belmond Miraflores Park, Belmond Monasterio, and Belmond Palacio Nazarenas: 50% payment should be made with 60 days in advance. Full payment should be made with 30 days in advance. Cancellations made with 60 to 31 days in advance, will be subject to a cancellation charge of 50% of the total cost. Cancellations made with 30 to less days in advance, full penalty will apply. Belmond Rio Sagrado, Belmond Las Casitas and Belmond Sanctuary Lodge: 50% payment should be made with 91 days in advance. Full payment should be made with 60 days in advance.Cancellations made with 90 to 61 days in advance, will be subject to a cancellation charge of 50% of the total cost. Cancellations made with 60 to less days in advance, full penalty will apply. Groups: In all hotels, 50% payment should be made with 120 days in advance. Full payment should be made with 90 days in advance. Cancellations made with 120 to 91 days in advance, will be subject to a cancellation charge of 50% of the total cost. Cancellations made with 90 to less days in advance, full penalty will apply. On Christmas and New Year Eve season (from Dec 26th to Jan 01st inclusive) in Monasterio, Palacio Nazarenas, Río Sagrado and Las Casitas, full payment is required with 60 days in advance. In Sanctuary Lodge, full payment is required will not apply cancellations. Payments during this season are non-refundable. Inkaterra properties: (Inkaterra Machu Picchu, Reserva Amazonica, Hacienda Urubamba or La Casona Cusco & El Mapi By Inkaterra, Hacienda Concepción) A non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total cost for the reservation should be paid with 60 days previous arrival for FIT’S and Groups (from 5 to 24 rooms). Final non-refundable payment for FIT’S and Groups should be made with 45 days previous to arrival. Titilaka: For FIT’s, a non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total cost is required with 90 days before arrival to confirm the reservation. Final non-refundable payment should be sent with 45 days in advance. For Groups, a non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total cost is required with 90 days before arrival to confirm the reservation. Final non-refundable payment should be sent with 60 days in advance. Inca Trail trekking: (3 nights camping or One day hike) A non-refundable deposit of USD 300 (for one day hike) or USD 520 (for 3 nts camping program) per person is required to confirm permits for passengers. We also require full passenger details in order to confirm the reservation. Please make sure that your clients’ passports are valid until well beyond the date of travel in Peru. Once permits have been purchased, please note that, due to government regulations, it will be impossible to make changes to dates, names, group size and other passenger details. M/V Aqua or Aria Amazon Cruise:For Fit’s: A deposit of USD 400.00 is required to confirm the booking. And full prepayment will be required 90 days prior departure. For those bookings made 90 or less days before departure, full payment will be required. In case of cancellations made 121 + days prior to departure deposit will be refunded less USD 200.00 service charge per person. Cancellations made 120 to 90 days prior to departure deposits are non-refundable. Cancellations made 90 or less days prior to departure, full payment will apply as cancellation penalty. For Groups: For reservations made with 121 days or more in advance: A deposit of USD 400.00 is required to confirm the booking. An additional deposit of USD 420.00 will be required with 120 days in advance. For reservations with 120 to 91 days in advance, a deposit of USD 800.00 will be required to confirm the booking.And full prepayment will be required 90 days prior departure. For those bookings made 90 or less days before departure, full payment will be required. In case of cancellations made 121 + days prior to departure deposit will be refunded less USD 200 service charge per person. Cancellations made 120 to 90 days prior to departure deposits are non-refundable. Cancellations made 90 or less days prior to departure, full payment will apply as cancellation penalty. M/V Delfin – Amazon Cruise: A deposit of USD 500.00 is required to confirm the booking. Full payment is required 91 days prior to departure. In case of cancellations made 90 or less days prior to departure, full payment will apply as cancellation penalty.In case of cancellations made 151 + days prior to departure deposit will be refunded less USD 200.00 service charge per person. Cancellations made 150 to 91 days prior to departure deposits are non-refundable. Cancellations made 90 or less days prior to departure, full payment will apply as cancellation penalty. Panoramico Cruise – Brazil: A non-refundable deposit of USD 500 per person is required to confirm spaces at the ship.
- PAYMENT METHOD:Payments may be made by the following methods:Check, Bank transfer, Paypal . Q’INTI cannot guarantee that all payment methods will be accepted and Q’INTI will therefore advise of the most suitable payment method at the time of deposit. 15.1 Please use the following account details for bank transfers: QINTI VIAJES S.A.C; Bank: Banco de Crédito del Perú; Address: Calle Centenario 156 Urb. Las Laderas de Melgarejo, La Molina, Lima 12, Lima Perú; Swift Code: BCPL PEPL; BANCO DE CREDITO DEL PERU; Account number US$: 193-1855755-1-08; CCI US$: 00219300185575510814 15.2 For payment by bank transfer please confirm with Q’INTI by fax or email the date on which payment has been made. 15.3 Travelers are liable for all bank and credit card related transaction charges. Fit Payment Policy: For Pantanal programs, 30 % of the total tour cost is required at booking time. 60 Days prior to travel: A non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total tour cost is required. If deposit is not received on this date, reservations will be automatically released. 45 Days prior to travel: Final payment (80% balance due and 70% for Brazilian programs) is required. Group Payment Policy 90 Days prior to travel: A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total tour cost is required. If deposit is not received on this date, reservations will be automatically released. 60 Days prior to travel: Final payment (50% balance due) is required. In the case of a dispute, only the disputed amount may be withheld until such time as settlement is agreed. All other amounts must be paid in accordance with the payment policy. Please note that for groups reserving more than 15 rooms in Belmond hotel properties special payment terms and conditions will be put in place. Please ask your Tour Consultant for details.For groups traveling to Brazil, please contact us to discuss the payment policy.
- CANCELLATION:All cancellations must be received in writing. 16.1 Cancellations received between the date of booking and 60 days prior to departure for groups and 45 days prior to departure for FIT’s will result in the loss of the deposit. 16.1.1 Cancellations received 60 - 46 days (groups) and 45-31 days (fit’s) prior to departure will be subject to a cancellation charge of 25% of the tour price. 16.1.2 Cancellations received with 45 days or less (groups) and 30 days or less (FIT’s) prior to departure will be subject to a forfeiture of the entire tour price. 16.1.3 In Brazil, cancellations received 45 days or less prior arrival will be subject to cancellation charges of 100 %. 16.2 Cancellation of airline tickets will be subject to the refund policy of each individual airline and may be greater than the percentages above particularly when low cost/net-based fares are used. 16.3 The purchase of special event tickets is subject to the refund policy of each individual event. Please refer to the specific event policy for details. 16.5 Q’INTI reserve the right to charge for financial penalties, fees and losses incurred as a result of cancellation. *Please also check on #14 the Important special deposits, prepayments and cancellations policies for Cruises in Peru & Brazil, Belmond Properties, Inkaterra Properties, Titilaka Hotel and Inca Trail trekking.
- CLAIMS AND REFUNDS:Refunds are not made for any missed services, except for verifiable extenuating circumstances. Please see our LIMITS ON Q’INTI RESPONSIBILITY clause below. For verifiable claims to be considered, they must be received in writing within 30 days of the termination of the program. Any adjustment considered will be based on the actual price of the services involved and not on a per diem basis. Adjustments will not be made for unused sightseeing trips or meals. Q’INTI will not accept any liability for any claims that are not received within 30 days of the termination of your program. All claims for days missed while travelling should be made in writing within 30 days of the program.
- LIMITS ON Q’INTI RESPONSIBILITY: Q’INTI: its employees, shareholders, officers, directors, successors, agents and assigns (collectively Q’INTI), does not own or operate any entity which is to or does provide goods or services for your trip with the exception of a limited number of vehicles. It purchases transportation (by aircraft, coach, train, vessel or otherwise), hotel and other lodging accommodations, restaurant, ground handling and other services from various independent suppliers (including from time-to-time other affiliated Q’INTI companies). All such persons and entities are independent contractors. As a result, Q’INTI is not liable for any negligent or willful act of any such person or entity or of any third person. In addition and without limitation, Q’INTI is not responsible for any injury, financial or physical loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection to the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited to acts of God or force majeure, illness, pandemic, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of aircraft or other means of transportation or for failure of any transport mechanism to arrive or depart on time. There are many inherent risks in adventure travel of the type involved in our programs, which can lead to illness, injury or even death. These risks are increased by the fact that these trips take place in remote locations, far from medical facilities. Passenger assumes all such risks associated with participating in this trip. 18.1 In the event of a cancellation or material alteration to the trip as a result of the circumstances as described in this clause Q’INTI may in their sole and absolute discretion: offer the traveller(s) alternative travel arrangements or products of comparable standard as may be appropriate in the circumstances; or if alternative travel arrangements or products are not offered by Q’INTI, Q’INTI will make a prompt proportional refund of monies paid by the traveller. 18.2 Q’INTI may charge a reasonable fee to cover the administration costs associated with providing alternative travel arrangements or products. 18.3 If a material alteration becomes necessary within 90 days of the departure date for any reason other than the circumstances described in this clause, Q’INTI will endeavor to offer comparable products, or a full refund of all monies paid by the traveller(s).
- HEALTH PRECAUTIONS:Please ensure that you consult your personal physician about anti malaria precautions and other inoculations and vaccinations before travel. Where applicable, please ensure that whilst travelling you carry a valid Yellow Fever certificate.
- TRAVEL ADVISORIES/WARNINGS:It is the responsibility of travellers to become informed about the most current travel advisories and warnings by referring to their respective government agencies. In the event of an active State Department or government agency Travel Warning against travel to specific destination location(s) of the trip, should the traveller still choose to travel, notwithstanding any travel advisory or warning, the traveller assumes all risk of personal injury, death or property damage that may arise out of the events like those advised or warned against.
- TRAVELLERS’ REPRESENTATIONS: Traveller(s) represent(s) that neither he nor anyone traveling with him has any physical condition or disability that could create a hazard to himself or other members of the tour. Q’INTI reserves the right to remove from the trip, at the sole expense of the traveller, anyone whose condition is such that he or she could create a hazard to himself or others, or otherwise impact the enjoyment of other passengers on the trip.
- AIR TRANSPORTATION:Airlines concerned are not to be held responsible for any act, omission or event occurring while passengers are not on board their aircraft. International air carriers are also subject to international air conventions limiting their liability. These limitations of liability are explained on the e-ticket or on the reverse of the airline ticket and when issued, this constitutes the sole contract between the respective air carrier(s) and their passengers.
- PASSPORT & VISAS. Please note that passport holders are responsible for obtaining the required documentation applicable for entry. Please note also that passports must be valid for six (6) months before departure and should also have sufficient blank pages for visas and immigrations stamps. Q’INTI cannot be held responsible should you be denied entry to a country due to non-compliance with these requirements.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE:Q’INTI strongly recommend all clients take out comprehensive travel insurance prior to date of travel. This insurance should cover cancellation and curtailment, all medical expenses including evacuation/repatriation, personal baggage, personal liability, death and permanent disability and travel document insurance. Q’INTI cannot be held responsible for any costs arising from such loss or injury.
- ARBITRATION AGREEMENT:Any claim arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions, to the Limits on Q’INTI ’s Responsibility clause, to the brochure, to any information relating in any way to the trip, to the trip itself or to any products or services related to the trip, shall be settled in the first instance by binding arbitration in the applicable legal forum as detailed in clause 26 of these Terms and Conditions. In lieu of a personal appearance at arbitration the arbitration may be conducted by telephonic means. Arbitration is the exclusive forum in the first instance for dispute resolution and except as otherwise provided by statute, each party shall bear its own costs and expenses and an equal share of the arbitrator and administrative fees.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND FORUM: This agreement shall be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with, and shall be governed by the laws of Peru and Brazil. It is agreed between Q’INTI and the travelers that all lawsuits against Q’INTI arising under, in connection with, or incidental to the tour shall be filed, if at all, in the courts of Peru and Brazil to the exclusion of the courts of or in any other country or jurisdiction.