Lekkerwater Beach Lodge at De Hoop
- Journey through time in one of the most historic and scenically beautiful locations on the African Continent.
- Learn about the marine life, fynbos and pristine environment of the unusual reserve.
- Eat dinner on the beach with the sand between your toes and the region's finest wines on the table. There certainly aren't many places to enjoy this in South Africa.
- Experience some of the world's best land-based whale watching straight from your bedroom.
- Enjoy staying in a cosy and intimate lodge. Here, you will arrive as strangers and depart as friends.
- Kindly note that the entrace to De Hoop Nature Reserve closes at 16h00 sharp and there is a ZAR50.00 per person, per night fee (children pay 50%) that needs to be paid in cash, to Cape Nature on arrival. Should a guest arrive after the gate has closed unfortunately they will not be allowed in and would need to source alternate accommodation for the evening.