Moon Mountain Lodge
Moon Mountain Lodge is an luxury tented lodge ideally located at the foot of the Naukluft Mountains. Large, airy rooms offer all the comforts of a luxury hotel suite with infinite views from your bed or private splash pool. The lodge is situated 56km north of Sesriem — the gateway to Sossusvlei, home to the world’s highest dunes and close to the quaint little village of Solitaire.
Moon Mountain Lodge offers 17 accommodation units each with a private plunge pool. Rooms offer spectacular views of the adjacent mountain ranges or desert landscape. In addition, each unit is individually decorated. The Executive Suites feature detached private bathrooms. Bathrooms include separate deep soaking bathtubs, double sinks and handled showers with rainfall shower heads.
In addition; there are four standard twin rooms with un-suit shower and WC. The twin rooms are optional for guests who prefer not to share the double bed which is a standard feature in the Suite and Luxury rooms. The standard twin rooms do not have splash pools.
All units include bedding, towels and bathroom amenities.
Our fully-licensed Cosmos Bar serves drinks throughout the day and is adjacent to a large deck overlooking the desert plains and Petrified dunes in the distance. Housekeeping and laundry is offered daily. Our Nebula Restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and drinks. Alfresco dining is possible on the outside deck (weather permitting).
• 11 Tented Luxury Units
• Six Executive Suites (two of the suites can be converted into Family rooms for children to share with parents on sleeper sofas)
• Four Standard Twin rooms – No plunge pool
• All units are non-smoking
Accommodation for children between 6 to 12 years (Maximum two) sharing a bedroom with two adults, stay at 50% discount (subject to availability). Children under the age of 6 years stay and eat for free.
• Electricity is available 24/7
• Free parking and transfer access to the lodge is offered to guests who don’t have a 4x4 vehicle
• Coffee, tea and cake are served every afternoon in the main area
• A safe is available at Reception for guests' valuables
• A flat screen TV offers you the chance to catch up on news or sports matches
• This lounge can also be used for small conferences for up to 17 people
• Free Wi-Fi is available in the main area
• Cell phone reception is available in all the rooms and the main area
• A laundry service is available at a nominal charge
Our friendly staff are locally trained Namibian citizens. Their passion is to serve and to ensure guests have a memorable stay at Moon Mountain Lodge.