Matetsi Victoria Falls
Matetsi River House Private Villa
For those in search of the ultimate in seclusion and privacy, there’s River House – an exclusive-use, four-bedroom villa that is ideal for a large group, family or trans-generational group travelling together. River House is equipped with every luxury necessary in the bush from a full kitchen and indoor and outdoor dining areas that lead out to a spacious veranda with a private swimming pool and fire pit bowl. River House also comes with the dedicated services of a private chef, butler, guide as well as a dedicated game drive vehicle.
• Fully kitted kitchen for guests’ sole use
• Open-plan indoor and outdoor dining areas overlooking the river
• Air-conditioning throughout as well as sumptuous mosquito nets over the four-poster beds
• En-suite bathrooms complete with generous baths and indoor and outdoor showers
• Indoor fireplace and outdoor fire bowl
• Sole use of the private pool that overlooks the river
• Dedicated guide, tracker and private safari vehicle for duration of your stay
Matetsi River Lodge Family Suites
Set beneath the thick canopies of a vast riverine forest, River Lodge comprises two intimate river-facing camps consisting of nine suites each, of which two are family suites. Here generosity of space and absolute privacy are a given, with a bold sequence of architectural spaces and contemporary interiors defined by an earthy yet sophisticated mix of textured latte screens, contemporary blonde basketry, warm tactile wood and the lustre of copper.
Matetsi River Lodge is an excellent destination for large family groups travelling together. Laid out as two intimate East and West river-facing camps, each camp comprises nine suites each with two generous family suites per camp.
Offering the same facilities as the River Lodge suites, the River Lodge Family Suites comprise an adult’s suite with an adjoining passageway to a children’s room via a secure courtyard. The adjoining room sleeps two children in twin beds. Each family suite comprises a main suite with a King-Size bed, a generous bathroom with an indoor and outdoor rain shower as well as a private plunge pool and deck. Each suite is perfectly appointed for views of the Zambezi River and set beneath the canopies of a riverine forest on a 15km stretch of private river frontage.
All suites are air-conditioned and come with sumptuous King-size four-poster beds, generous bathtubs, indoor and outdoor rain showers as well as a private plunge pool and deck. Each suite is perfectly appointed so as to capitalize on the lodge’s 15km’s private river frontage.
• Spacious, air-conditioned suite
• King-sized bed
• Generous en-suite bathroom complete with indoor and outdoor showers
• Private plunge pool and deck
• Use of both indoor and outdoor dining spaces
• Boma dining area for traditional meals
• Use of alfresco lounge areas
• In addition to private plunge pool, use of 20m lap pool that flanks the river
• Use of fitness studio
• Use of massage sala
• Use of library, boardroom and owner’s private wine cellar
• Exclusive shopping boutique
• In-room iPad for guests use
• In-room Bluetooth speakers
• Complimentary laundry service
• Complimentary in-lodge and in-room WiFi
• Luxury Safari Vehicle