Kicheche Mara Camp
· With only eight tents an intimate and relaxed atmosphere is assured. All tents are overlooking the Olare Orok stream and the western escarpment of the valley. Triple and Quad family tents (1 double & 2 single beds) are also available.
The family suite is a perfect new addition to Kicheche Mara Camp, with two separate bedrooms (double & twin/triple) with ensuite bathrooms. The bedrooms are connected by a lounge furnished with a sofa and small table enabling private dining.
· Spacious en-suite bathroom with running hot and cold water
· The camp lounge has a stunning view down the valley and offers comfortable seating, a library, board games and local crafts
· The camp prides itself on offering a friendly and intimate stay, with our hosts treating you as welcome guests, not just travel statistics. The camp is hosted and there is a team of attentive staff ensuring personal warmth and attention to any needs during your stay
· Meals are taken in our dining tent or in the shade of a large euclea tree with a beautiful view down the valley
· Lighting is supplied 24 hours; however sadly the solar system does not allow hair dryers
· WIFI in the lounge