Meno a Kwena Tented Camp
- Meno sits in an awesome location on the Boteti River overlooking the Makgadikgadi Pans National Park - a completely contrasting location, wildlife and habitat to the green and juicy Okavango Delta regions.
- Watch the wildlife at the river below from the comfort of your private veranda; that's what we like to call an 'armchair safari'.
- The zebra migration is resident here for much of the year. In the dry season there is no other water around and the Boteti River becomes a magnet for wildlife.
- Learn a little about the traditional Botswana way of life with a visit to the local village.
- Enjoy a wide range of thrilling (and unusual) activities.
- The camp is great value for money and an excellent choice for families - there's a natural swimming pool, and plenty of nooks and crannies for kids to explore and watch the action at the river below.