Lemala Kuria Hills Lodge
Lemala Kuria Hills Lodge is remotely located in the Wogakuria Hills of the Northern Serengeti. A scenic region characterized by grassy rolling hills, open woodland and tree-lined watercourses, it is a habitat that attracts wildlife throughout the year. Lemala Kuria Hills is in close proximity to the Mara River on the Serengeti’s border with Kenya’s Maasai Mara, so is also within the main corridor of the world-famous wildebeest migration between July and October.
Our lodge offers unrivalled luxury and sophistication, where you can choose to either relax in style or enjoy the Northern Serengeti’s excellent game viewing (without the crowds) with our superb guides in 4×4 vehicles.
There are several dining options at the lodge or out in the bush, and delicious meals include a choice of starters, main courses, desserts and house drinks. Afternoon tea is served before your game drive, and cocktails at sunset are taken on one of the kopjes with distant views of the Isuria Escarpment in the Maasai Mara. The Melengali Spa is in a separate tent where you can indulge in massages and manicures in a peaceful, natural setting.
Details and Amenities
Large granite boulders and kopjes are the prominent feature of Lemala Kuria Hills, and each of the 15 spacious, glass-fronted tented suites has been discreetly set amongst the giant rocks to ensure maximum privacy and spectacular views from the open decks. Each suite has an elegant and contemporary design, with comfortable, modern interiors enhanced by authentic African touches. The public areas are dominated by magnificent kopjes, and guests can enjoy the broad views of the grasslands from the bar, sitting and dining areas and swimming pool.
- 15 glass-fronted suites furnished with twin or super-king size beds (triples available on request)
- En-suite bathroom with flush toilet, hot shower and freestanding bathtub, plus an outside shower
24-hr solar electricity with a back-up generator
- Main areas have a combined lounge and bar, inside and outside dining facilities, a reception and gift shop
All suites have plunge pools
- Main swimming pool with sundeck adjoining main area
- Complimentary laundry
- Complimentary internet
- 4×4 game-viewing vehicles
- Nearest airstrip is Kogatende, just a 45-minute drive away
- Complimentary drinks (except for premium wines and spirits)
- Children are welcome; please contact us for more information about our Lemala Cubs