|Special Interests:||Birding, Hiking, Nature, Relaxation, Wildlife|
Why stay here?
The Okonjima Villa is the only lodge situated inside the 55 000acre|20 000 ha|200km² private, nature reserve. This safari-chic, thatched villa has two en-suite, luxury bedrooms in the main house and two separate private, luxury mini suites, which together can accommodate up to eight adults and four children.
Frequent leopard and cheetah sightings during game drives is what African safaris are made of! Though our guests also indulge in smaller pleasures, such as the peaceful atmosphere of the African bush, spotting wildlife at the watering holes situated at each accommodation, our flavoursome food and welcoming hospitality. Okonjima also offers a number of activities to guests and day visitors , from hiking and mountain biking with your own mountain bike to bird watching and a fitness retreat. Okonjima is home to the AfriCat Foundation, an organisation whose mission is to try and ensure a future for the large carnivores of Namibia. Witness some of our projects such as the Cheetah Rehabilitation Project at work, during your stay at Okonjima.
Unique Selling Point:
- Our discreet hosts and chefs attend to all your needs from turn-downs to gourmet meals to ensure a relaxed luxury safari experience at Okonjima African Villa that’s hard to rival.
- Our safari chic thatched villa comprises of two luxury en-suites in the Main house and two seperate private luxury mini suites.
The African Villa can be booked as follows:
- a small, luxury, 3 suite, boutique lodge (max 6 to 8 pax)
- as small, luxury, 3 suite, boutique lodge or for guided groups on confirmed, scheduled departures
- or the entire Villa can be booked exclusively for three couples, a group of friends or family. (paying for min 6 pax). (min 3 rooms; 6 pax | max 4 rooms)