|Special Interests:||Beach / Coastal, Flora, Golf, Gourmet, Hiking, History & Culture, Indigenous Culture / Art, Leisure, Nature, Relaxation, Shopping, Sports, Wine|
Why stay here?
Directions from Cape Town International Airport to The Silo
- Travel past the airport building on your left and follow EXIT signs
- Continue over the bridge to join the N2 motorway.
- Follow the ‘Stad/City/N2 M3’ signs, keeping to the middle or right lanes.
- Where the highway splits, stick to the right and continue onto the Nelson Mandela Boulevard, stay in the middle or right lanes.
- Stay on this highway till you reach traffic lights, where you will be turning right.
- Follow the ‘Waterfront’ signs.
- At the next set of traffic lights, continue straight and enter the V&A Waterfront – a Caltex fuel station will be on your right.
- Keep travelling in the right-hand lane.
- As you approach the traffic circle, the road will split into 3 lanes.
- Take the third exit.
- The entrance to Silo Square is the first road on your left