Terms and Conditions
Itinerary Terms and Conditions
- All charter bookings must be requested in written form and confirmed by our team. We grant a time limit to confirm or cancel a reservation.
- Once the time limit has expired, the booking is automatically canceled.
- We require a 10% deposit within 15 days after the reservation has been confirmed in order to guarantee the charter booking, otherwise, the reservation will be canceled automatically. This deposit is not refundable if you cancel the full charter.
- The final payment is required 60 days before the cruise departure date.
- First deposit not refundable.
- Cancellations received 60 days prior to the operation date will be charged with full payment.
- In case we are able to resell any space, we will reimburse you with a deduction of an administration fee ($200) towards the cost of last-minute sale.
In order to get your final confirmation, our team needs the following information:
- Passengers full
- Passport number and a copies
- Date of birth
- Dietary or medical restrictions
- Marital Status (Required by the Galapagos Migration Service)
A copy of your wire transfer. Any expenses for transferring the funds must be covered by the client and included in the payments.
No refund will be supplied for cancellation due to canceled, missed or delayed flights. We highly recommend our passengers to contract their own trip cancellation/interrupt insurance to protect themselves and have coverage for medical evacuation as well.