Terms and Conditions
Itinerary Terms and Conditions
We book rooms with private bath/shower where possible on the basis of two persons sharing a double room. However neither single room nor rooms with private bath can be guaranteed, especially in the game lodges. The choice of hotels or lodges can change due to their availability in high or low season.
- Liability and risks:
The company and its agents act only as agent of agents in all matters relating to tours and shall not be liable for injury, death, delay, loss, damage, illness or weather conditions for acause in any manner.
The company's liability carried in the vehicle is governed by the respective laws of the country and all claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the country.
The company reserves the right to subcontract all or any part of the services agreed to be supplied.
The company cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to baggage or equipment.
The company draws your attention to the fact that there are certain inherent risks present when on safari, or when engaging in any strenuous physical activity. It is your sole responsibility to obtain appropriate medical advice as to medication, immunization, and whether or not you are fit enough to undertake the trip, prior to departure.
- Alteration of tours:
The right is reserved to change any arrangements should conditions so necessitate.
- Valid travel insurance:
We strongly recommend that all clients take out travel comprehensive insurance when making a booking. We recommend that insurance covers loss of deposit and other monies through cancellation, loss or damage to personal baggage and loss of money, medical expenses, additional expenses to cover hotel accommodation and repatriation costs to their home country should any services need to be extended or curtailed due to illness or other insurable risk. Please note that restrictions on the time to effect insurance apply to some services such as airfares.
- Cancellation and refund:
In the event of cancellation or amendments, a minimum charge to cover expenses incurred as well as cancellation fees chargeable at the lodges will be made if cancellation is received less than 30 days before the commencement of the tour.
Refund will not be provided if parts of the service/ climb are not utilized.
Cancellation during the climb, the client will not receive any refund on not used service. If the client has to be brought down to Moshi for injuries and does not complete the climb, refund will not be made to the unused services/ climb.
Any extra cost will be barred by the client.
Your personal baggage limit is 12 kg per person for the climb
Bunson Safari Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Rates given are in USD.
2. Payment in USD and KES are acceptable. Current conversion rate shall be applicable.
3. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
4. Rates are subject to change due to changes in the Exchange rates
5. All extras are to be settled by the client prior to the departure.
- 60 days prior to the departure date booking can be made with 30% advance.
- Between 40-59 days, booking shall be confirmed only against 50% advance.
- Less than 39-15 days, booking shall be confirmed only against 100% advance.
- Balance payment, if any, against all bookings shall have to be paid between 39-15 days before the start of tour.
- In case of cancellation, refund will be subject to retention of the amount from the date of start of tour in the following manner:-
- 10% if cancelled before 45 days
- 30% if cancelled between 29 days to 15 days
- 40% if cancelled before 14 days to 10 days
- 60% if cancelled before 9 days
- No refund if cancelled within or less than 9 days
As a company, we recommend our clients to buy travel insurance to protect them from any unforeseen circumstances while travelling or doing a safari. Travel insurance is not the same as medical insurance as it is specific to the details of your travel. You will require travel insurance as well as your medical insurance.
If you require Travel insurance, advise your Tour Consultant to arrange for your cover.
In the absence of Travel Insurance, you are required to sign an indemnity form prior to proceeding on your travel.