About Tokkies Travel
Terms and Conditions
Itinerary Terms and Conditions
The cancellation of a booking must be made in writing. Cancellations are only effective after receipt of written notification, after which the following maximum cancellation fees apply depending on the respective circumstances:
• At the time of booking confirmation - 25% of the tour price
• 30 days and less in advance - 100% of the tour price
Under normal circumstances, all of these eventualities should be covered by the guest's personal travel insurance.
Please note that the tour can be postponed by the customer until further notice, as businesses have an annual increase of no more than 10% of the total value per year. This can be added to an annual renewal.
We highly recommend that you arrange your own travel insurance. Not only for your own peace of mind, but also to cover you in the event of possible tour cancellation, emergency evacuation, medical and repatriation expenses as well damage/loss/theft of your personal belongings, camera equipment, money and the like.
It is important that you give me contact detail of your next of kin or a friend whom I could contact in the event of an emergency.
- Please note that Tokkies Travel cannot be held responsible for any of the above.
- Passports need to be valid for at least 6 months from date of departure (the date you end your holiday) from Namibia/Botswana etc.
- Traveling with minors - for parents travelling with children under the age of 18 into or out of South Africa, Namibia or Botswana - you need to have the child’s full un-abridged birth certificate with you. See this link for more information.
- Please check on the internet or an Embassy whether you require a VISA to be arranged in advance or whether you can obtain it at point of entry. In some cases, it can take up to 3 months for Visas to be issued so please do not leave this to the last minute. Please note that we cannot arrange Visas from our side as the application requires your signature as well as the actual passport to be endorsed.
- The same applies to any possible vaccinations. Your doctor should be able to advise you.