- 3 meals per day (from lunch on day 1 to breakfast on final day).
- All excursions as listed in itinerary
- Native naturalist speaking guide - English / Spanish translator guide
- Transport to/ from Coca and the lodge
- Asistance at the airport: Quito and Coca
- Drinkable water
- Lodge acommodation
- Transport between Quito and Coca
- National Park fee
- Tips/ drinks from bar / other personal expenses
- Single supplement (50%)
- Personal jungle equipment such as rain coat, lantern and hiking shoes(from size 44 upwards) rubber boots (size 44 upwards)
Terms and Conditions
Itinerary Terms and Conditions
Happy Gringo would also like to state that whilst both we and our clients are bound by the legal contract below, we will always do everything possible to help and support our clients in the event of any pre-tour or on-tour problems – in fact we have an envied reputation of going above and beyond to help our clients out. We are also able to assist with documentation to assist with insurance claims.