- Cost: US$14,490.00 per person sharing
- Single supplement of US$1,210.00, maximum 2 single spots available
- Meet & Assist service on arrival in Nairobi
- 2x Trip leader (Grant Atkinson and Helena Atkinson)
- All transfers for the duration of the trip
- All Accommodation
- Breakfast on Day 2 (11 July 2020)
- Private safari vehicles at the safari camp with 3 photographers per vehicle
- Luggage allowance for Nairobi-Mara air charters (extra freight seats have been arranged): 55 pounds per person in total
- All safari activities
- All meals and drinks at Kicheche Bush Camp
- Olare Motorogi Conservancy fees and Masai Mara Game Reserve fees (x3)
- Round trip scheduled air charters between Nairobi and the Masai Mara camp
- Day room at the Ole Sereni Hotel, Nairobi
- The current Tourism Levies and all relevant Value Added Tax or Government Sales Tax
- International airfare and/or other transportation between your home and Nairobi
- Dinner and drinks at Tamarind Tree Hotel (Nairobi) on Day 1, the 10th of July 2020
- All meals and drink at Ole Sereni Hotel on the 18th of July 2020
- Discretionary gratuities for hotel staff in Nairobi
- Discretionary gratuities for vehicle drivers in Nairobi
- Discretionary gratuities for meet and assist staff in Nairobi
- Discretionary gratuities for safari camp guide and staff
- Laundry or extras at Nairobi hotels
- Visas, travel insurance, personal purchases (including curios, imported wines, special spirit liquors, telephone calls etc.)
Optional pre-/post- safari tours and meals or accommodation before or after the safari are not included but can be arranged on request at an extra charge.
Terms and Conditions
Itinerary Terms and Conditions
ITINERARY SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These Itinerary Specific Terms And Conditions govern the reservation, booking and other services offered by Biggestleaf Proprietary Limited trading as “Atkinson Photography” on the basis of an agreement between you and Atkinson Photography. Please read our full Terms & Conditions here: https://www.biggestleaftravel.com/terms-conditions
- Payment terms
- at the time of making your booking/reservation, a payment of a 50% deposit is required, and the balance of payment is due 100 days prior to the commencement date of your itinerary;
- bookings made within 100 days prior to the commencement date of your itinerary are subject to payment in full at the time of confirming the booking/reservation.
- Failure to make these payments on time will result in your booking/reservation automatically being cancelled.
- Return and Refunds policy
- The provision of goods and services by Atkinson Photography is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Atkinson Photography will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of bookings by the client will result in the forfeiting of the full deposit.
- Cancellation before 100 days before departure: If cancellation is made more than 100 days prior to departure date, your non-refundable deposit is forfeited as well as 20% of balance payments and any other expenses already incurred with regards to permits, flights and other arrangements.
- Cancellation between 100 days prior to and trip travel dates: If your cancellation is made between 100 days prior to date of trip departure and the trip departure, or should you for any reason be unable to travel or join the trip after departure or not be able to complete the trip, no refund of any kind will be made.
- We recommend that you purchase travel insurance (including trip cancellation insurance) to protect you in case this should happen. Should you not be able to travel we will do our best to find someone that can replace you and we will endeavor to refund you if possible but this cannot be guaranteed.
- Payment options accepted
- Payment may be made via electronic bank transfer into Biggestleaf Travel’s Transfer Wire bank account or by Credit Card, the details of which will be provided on confirmation of trip.
- Atkinson Photography takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods. Should Grant or Helena Atkinson be unable to go on the safari, a guide with similar experience will be employed to do the trip.
- Important Travel Documentation
- It is the Client’s sole responsibility to ensure that all passports, visas, health certificates, proof of vaccinations, reference letters, travel and medical insurance and any other documentation required (for you and anyone travelling with you) are all valid, in force and in order for the countries and locations to be visited.
- We strongly advise all travellers to ensure that they have appropriate and comprehensive travel and medical insurance, as well as insurance covering the cancellation of any travel. Atkinson Photography will not be liable for any loss that you, or any person travelling with you, suffers resulting from a decision by you not to purchase the appropriate travel and/or medical insurance.