- Lodging on board in a cabin with private facilities
- All meals, water, coffee and tea
- All excursions as mentioned in the itinerary (itinerary subject to change) with English speaking naturalist guide
- All transfers in Galapagos (airport-yacht-airport transfers are only guaranteed if the flight has been booked through them)
- Snorkeling gear (masks, flippers and snorkel)
- Lobito Bus, Ferry and Entrance fee to Isabela when required.
- Roundtrip flight to Galapagos Islands
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee (USD 100 pp, subject to change)
- Transit Control Card (USD 20 pp, subject to change);
- Airport transfers in Galapagos (only included if the Galapagos flight has been booked through them on the scheduled cruise dates. * If your arrival/departure is different than our scheduled cruise flights, the shuttle service is not included);
- Wetsuit rental
- Soft and alcoholic drinks
- Travel insurance and other items of personal nature.
Terms and Conditions
Itinerary Terms and Conditions
Happy Gringo would also like to state that whilst both we and our clients are bound by the legal contract below, we will always do everything possible to help and support our clients in the event of any pre-tour or on-tour problems – in fact we have an envied reputation of going above and beyond to help our clients out. We are also able to assist with documentation to assist with insurance claims.
Additional conditions may apply: