- Transportation to and from Coca airport and the Anakonda when arriving on recommended flights
- Acommodation onboard
- Scheduled visits according to the itinerary with a certifies naturalist guide
- Unlimited supply of hot water, coffee and tea
- All meals on board.
- Transportation to and from Quito Airport
- Air ticket Quito-Coca-Quito or bus ticket
- Admission to communities and parks ($70 per person - subject to chnage)
- Tips/ Personal Expenses / Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Other services not specified in the program
Terms and Conditions
Itinerary Terms and Conditions
Happy Gringo would also like to state that whilst both we and our clients are bound by the legal contract below, we will always do everything possible to help and support our clients in the event of any pre-tour or on-tour problems – in fact we have an envied reputation of going above and beyond to help our clients out. We are also able to assist with documentation to assist with insurance claims.