- Sacha Lodge offers first class facilities & service, located in a pristine 5000-acre reserve deep within the Amazon region accessed from Coca.
- Take a walk on the wild side on the Sacha 940-foot long canopy walkway and tower, giving unparalleled views of the tree tops and wildlife!
- For bird-lovers in particular Sacha Lodge is considered to be one of the very best lodges in Latin America. Easy access to the Yasuni parrot clay lick is an unforgettable highlight for all visitors.
- Sacha Lodge also boasts one of Ecuador’s largest butterfly houses, where you can see nearly 40 different rainforest butterfly species.
- At Sacha you will also find gourmet food, comfortable lodging and some of the best guides in the whole Amazon area.
- DAY 1 : Journey to Sacha Lodge in motorized canoe from Coca. Swim in Pilchicocha Lake and enjoy sunset from the canopy observation tower. Nocturnal search for black caiman alligators.
- DAY 2 : Enjoy a bird’s eye views of the forest & wildlife spotting opportunities from the observation tower. The rest of the day has forest trekking options.
- DAY 3 : Morning trek in search of anaconda, capibara & caiman, as well as learning local legends. In the afternoon piranha fishing, and more time atop the observation tower.
- DAY 4 : Check-out after breakfast, and return journey to Coca city.
Accommodation and Destinations
FB+: Full Board Plus - Dinner, Bed, Breakfast, Lunch and Activities
4 Days / 3 Nights