Welcome to Wild Luxury! Located in Tsavo West National Park, Finch Hattons Eco Tented Camp is set around natural fresh water springs within 34 acres of pure untouched wilderness and surrounded by views of Mt Kilimanjaro and the magnificent Chyulu Hills. Originally opened in 1993, we re-opened in 2015 after a complete rebuild of the camp and were named best new safari camp by Architectural Digest in 2015. Also voted as Africa’s Leading Tented Safari Camp 2016 at the World Travel Awards, the Finch Hattons team takes pride in providing an unparalleled luxury safari experience for multi-generational travel together with tailor made experiences for our guests reminiscent of Old Africa.
- Can be tailored to each client’s needs.
- Crater climbs.
- Yoga and fitness training.
- Scenic air flights.
- Guided bush walks.
- Bush sundowners and bush breakfasts.
- Game drives around Tsavo including, but not limited to; » Mzima Springs » Chyulu Hills » Shetani Lava Flow » Lake Jipe » Rhino Sanctuary » Roaring Rocks » Poacher’s Lookout
- Bush and wildlife focused kids activities.
- Cultural and community based visits to Iltilal Maasai Village.
|Finch Hattons Luxury Tented Camp||Tsavo West National Park||
FB: Full Board - Dinner, Bed, Breakfast and Lunch
Tsavo West National Park: Finch Hattons Luxury Tented Camp
3 Days / 2 Nights
Group Size: TBA
Reference Number: BS/CWT/2022
Valid for the Year 2022
Resident, Starting from Per person sharing per night KES 37,500
Non-Resident, Starting from Per person sharing per night USD750
- All Meals
- Complementary Wireless Internet
- 1 Scheduled Game Drive Per Day In A 4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Transfers To And From Camp From The Nearest Airstrip
- All Taxes And Local Levies
- All Drinks
- Park Fees (Valid For 24 Hours From The Time Of Entry)
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities & Tips
- Personal Expenses Such As Spa Treatments & Shop Purchases
- Additional Activities Offered Such As Yoga Classes, Guided Bush Walks etc.