Journey to the remote wildlife area of Mana Pools National Park, with Nick Dyer, on the adventure of a lifetime. Nick Dyer is an award-winning photographer and author of the coffee table book ‘Painted Wolves, A Wild Dog’s Life’. Starting on the 14th or 20th October 2021 in Harare, we’ll take you on a 6-night safari that combines pristine national parks, knowledgable and passionate safari guides, and a lifetime of memories waiting to be made.
3 nights Zambezi Expeditions | 3 nights Kanga Camp
Safari starts and ends in Harare, Zimbabwe
FI: Fully Inclusive - Bed, All Meals, Fees and Activities
14th & 20th OCTOBER 2021 - Two set departures!
- USD 7,870 per person sharing
- USD 9,190 per single adult
*No children under 16
Safari starts and ends in Harare, Zimbabwe.
7 Days / 6 Nights
- Accommodation (Fully Inclusive)
- 3 nights - Kanga Camp
- 3 nights - Zambezi Expeditions
- Professional Photographic Guide - Nick Dyer
- Flights in and out of Mana Pools National Park from Harare airport
- All meals
- Tea, coffee, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages, except premium imported spirits and champagne
- Morning, afternoon & night game drives,
- Walking safaris,
- Armchair safari and photographic hide (Subject to Kanga Pan Water Level),
- Canoeing safaris and fishing.
- Visa Fees
- International / Regional Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Staff Gratuities