Our mobile safaris are the ultimate way to experience Botswana. All the 5 star luxury in the world cannot compare with sitting around a camp fire with a sundowner in one hand, listening to the soft call of a Scops owl and the low "huff" of lions in the distance.
We travel through Botswana's best known National Parks, Moremi, Khwai, Savuti and Chobe with a full crew to take care of your every wish. The open sided vehicle holds a maximum of seven guests and the guiding is excellent. The all important camp crew move you effortlessly from park to park re-erecting the camp at each new private site while you are busy watching wildlife.
Your accommodation will be under canvas in 4m x 4m tents with an en suite bathroom consisting of a bush loo and hot bucket shower. There are proper beds and nice linen along with solar lighting and mosquito netting. Cameras can be charged in the vehicle
There is a central dining tent where delicious food is served three times a day with fresh bread cooked over an open fire and the fridge on board the vehicle ensures that the beer is always cold...
|Okavango Expeditions Moremi Magic
FI: Fully Inclusive - Bed, All Meals, Fees and Activities
Okavango Expeditions Moremi Magic
6 Days / 5 Nights
Reference Number: Bots/5MM
Special Interests: Exceptional Wildlife Experience
High Season July, August, September and October
£3,495 per person sharing ( excluding flights )
Low Season - April, May, June, November, December
£2,673 per person sharing ( excluding flights )
- Comfortable walk-in tented accommodation in Meru-style tents with built-in floors and mosquito gauze at the windows and entrance.
- Comfortable beds include all bed linen and a towel
- En-suite bathrooms with a traditional hot water safari bucket shower and bush loo
- Experienced, licensed professional guide for the duration of your safari
- A scenic flight charter Maun to Moremi in a fixed wing aircraft
- Game drives and local transfers in custom-made open game drive vehicles with shade roof, game viewing seats and long-range fuel tanks
- All entrance and camping fees for National Parks and Game Reserves. Exclusive private campsites are used wherever possible.
- All meals and selected drinks (wine, beer, G&T, selected soft drinks, fruit juice, bottled water, Amarula)
- Dedicated safari team including cook, camp assistant and back-up driver • Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo and insect repellent)
- Medical evacuation insurance
All activities as specified in the itinerary
- International flights
- Laundry service
- Travel, cancellation and medical insurance (essential on all safaris)
- Optional safari extensions
- Spirits (other than gin)
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips and gratuities