- Anaconda Lodge is located on Anaconda Island, a 40-hectare terrain between the Napo and Arajuno rivers, surrounded by primary rainforest, close to the town of Tena.
- The island is a sacred place for the Kichwa indigenous people, and provides a great place to learn first-hand about their culture and traditions.
- There are many activities on offer, to explore the rainforest environment, such as forest hikes, river tubing, wildlife spotting & guided night walks. Rafting is also a possible extra.
- Anaconda lodge is relatively small, with a total of 10 cosy cabins, designed to personalize the guest experience.
- The products that Anaconda Lodge uses in the preparation of their meals are 100% organic. The lodge also specializes in vegetarian and vegan food, along with typical Ecuadorian food.
- Day 1 : Pickup from Punta Ahuano and transfer to Anaconda Lodge. In the afternoon, navogate the rivers to see monkeys. Then arrive to a Kichwa House to learn about the chocolate elaboration process. Dinner back at the lodge.
- Day 2 : Morning trek in the primary forest to observe various species of flora and fauna. Return to the lodge via canoe or river tubing. Lunch and free afternoon. Night walk to discover nocturnal species.
- Day 3 : Early breakfast & transfer back to Punta Ahuano.
Accommodation and Destinations
FB+: Full Board Plus - Dinner, Bed, Breakfast, Lunch and Activities
3 Days / 2 Nights