- The Napo Cultural Center Lodge boasts an amazing location inside Yasuni National Park, the most biodiverse ecosystem on the planet.
- In just one Yasuni hectare, one can find more species of organisms than in the entire European continent! The national park is home to a third of all Amazonian mammals, including a staggering 60% of all New World wild cats, 106 reptiles, and 610 species of bird; as well as more than 4000 species of plants.
- A visit to the Napo Cultural Center is a true cultural experience, where you stay in the Anangu community, sharing daily life with the locals who keep authentic age-old customs alive.
- Your stay at the lodge helps the Anangu people to improve their living standards, with better access to healthcare, education & clean energy sources, and at the same time helps them to protect their environment.
- Napo Cultural Center offers spacious, modern accommodation, and first-class service. The lodge restaurant serves delicious, traditional cuisine.
- DAY 1: Trip to Coca, a comfortable canoe- ride from Coca to Napo Cultural Center. Afternoon Amazon exploration. Optional: Kayaking.
- DAY 2: Visits to the Yasuní parrot clay lick, and the Kuri Muyu interpretation Center to learn about Kichwa culture. Afternoon trek to the canopy observation tower. Night catamaran ride to hear local legends and chants.
- DAY 3: Visit to sustainable projects in the community. Walk the Mama-Kuna road for wildlife spotting. Afternoon canoe on the Añangu stream. Traditional jungle meal for dinner. Nocturnal walk looking for reptiles, insects, night mammals.
- DAY 4: Optional early morning Wayusa Ceremony & dream interpretation. Check out and return by canoe to Coca city.
Accommodation and Destinations
FB+: Full Board Plus - Dinner, Bed, Breakfast, Lunch and Activities
4 Days / 3 Nights