Zakouma National Park is becoming one of the new must see destinations of Africa. These safaris can be run privately or for small groups of 6.
The Safari Dates that we have available are as follows.
In 5 out 13 March 2023
In 12 out 20 March 2022
In 19 out 27 March 2022
There is a wonderful array of animals here that include all the big cats, lion, leopard, cheetah, caracal and serval and the big herbivores - like Kordofan's Giraffe, Central African Buffalo, Buffon's Kob, Llewel's Hartebeest, Tiang, Roan, Red Fronted Gazelle and Greater Kudu. Mixed in are some interesting smaller animals like Pale Fox and Senegal Galago plus a big menu for the birders to look through as well. - The huge flocks of Red-billed Quelea and Black Crowned Cranes are like no where else in Africa.
Combine all this with the interesting cultures that live outside the park and being able to see the work that happens behind the scenes in keeping a park like this safe from the highly motivated poaching teams that work across Africa. It's an excellent safari for those looking to be away from the usual safari destinations of Africa.
Accommodation and Destinations
9 Days / 8 Nights
Airport Transfer to La Residence N'Djamena - Return
1 Night - La Residence N'Djamena Double Room Bed and Breakfast Rate.
Schedule Flights To and From Zakouma
7 Nights - Double Superior Room at Tinga - Meals and Private Vehicle Included - All Drinks are extra.
Private Vehicle for the group
Visa Documentation for application
- International Flights to Chad
- Travel Insurance with remote evacuation policy
- Visa Fees
- Tips and Gratuities
- Drinks including bottled water at Tinga Camp
- Internet Access
- COVID PCR tests
- Extra Nights in N'Djamena if Required.
- Extra Activities in N'Djamena
- PLEASE NOTE there can be unusual price changes as a result of fuel prices which effects the charter costs or government taxes. We reserve the right to adjust prices accordingly to cater for this and you will be advised prior to the changes being made.