AfroChic Diani is situated on the pristine white sands of Diani Beach, on the South coast of Mombasa. This exceptional villa-style hotel was once a private residence, which has been beautifully transformed to offer just 10 suites that have been decorated to blend the region’s African influence with the hotel’s tropical surrounds. Each room boasts a lovely ensuite bathroom, satellite television, DVD players, personal bars, and balconies with magnificent views of the Indian Ocean.
Guests can take refreshing dips in the sparkling pool, lounge under the gazebos situated on the beach, and leisurely stroll around the beautifully landscaped gardens. Superb menus offer deliciously fresh seafood along with a variety of French, Indian, Swahili, and Chinese dishes. Guests can enjoy their meals in the dining room, veranda, and the lush green garden; or privately on their bedroom balconies or the under the beach gazebos. Adventures include game drives, guided walks, cultural village tours, horseback riding, birdwatching, windsurfing, deep-sea fishing, scuba diving, cycling, and visits to the surrounding attractions. Those in need of pampering can indulge in soothing spa treatments.
Accommodation and Destinations
Your Travel Map
Diani Beach: Elewana AfroChic Diani Beach
3 Days / 2 Nights
Group Size: TBA
Reference Number: BS/CWT/2022
Special Interests: White Sandy Beach, Wasini Island, Snorkeling, Tamarind Dhow Cruise
Resident starting from; KES 27,700 per person sharing per night on half board basis
Resident starting from; KES 37,700 per single per night on half board basis
- Deluxe double room with a sea view- USD600.00 per night
- Deluxe double room with garden view-USD1,100.00 per night
- Executive suites Double rooms- USD850 per night.
- Junior suites double room-USD 720 per night.
- Stay for 5 nights and pay for only 4 nights (Excludes Festive Season)
- Stay for 7 nights and pay for only 6 nights (Excludes Festive Season)
- Accommodation at Afrochic Diani resort.
- Meals on Half Board basis
- Transport on a 4x4 land cruiser or a safari minivan.
- Other Meals
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal items.
- Personal insurance.