This Ecuador family tour was designed by a local mum who loves to travel with her kids whenever possible. It combines fun and educational activities for a vacation the whole family will love!
- DAY 1 : Arrival Quito: transfer you to your hotel. Free time to relax and acclimatize to your new surroundings.
- DAY 2 : Quito: Stand with your family literally in the Middle of the World at the equator! + visit an artisan chocolate workshop. Afternoon visit to Yaku Amu Water Museum, for fun and educational activities.
- DAY 3 : Quito: see typical Ecuadorian animals at Guayllabamba zoo + private transfer to Otavalo.
- DAY 4 : Otavalo: An early start to see the local animal market + shop for handicraft souvenirs. Afternoon Condor Park birds of prey visit (closed Mon&Tue)
- DAY 5 : Cotopaxi: Volcano train ride to from Quito to Boliche + Transfer to your hotel in Cotopaxi.
- DAY 6 : Cotopaxi: National Park tour + Private transfer to Baños.
- DAY 7 : Baños: Valley of the waterfalls tour. Free afternoon.
- DAY 8 : Ingapirca: Inca ruins tour + Transfer to hosteria at Gualaceo.
- DAY 9 : Gualaceo: Farm activities + transfer to Cuenca, Panama Hat visit + Pottery class. Night in hosteria at Gualaceo
- DAY 10 : Cuenca: El Cajas National Park tour. Night in hosteria at Gualaceo
- DAY 11 : Cuenca: city tour + transfer to airport for flight back to Quito + transfer in.
- DAY 12 : Transfer to Quito airport for your flight out.
Accommodation and Destinations
12 Days / 11 Nights