29 Oct 2018 - 12 Nov 2018
Join Women Sharing Wisdom Connections Conference in Nairobi, Kenya. We’re finalizing plans for up to 50 women to make connections similar to what we’ve experienced at the 3-day conference, followed by a 7 to 10 day safari of Kenya's premier wildlife reserves.
Man's greatest gift is his sense of wonder. It is the capacity to observe and reflect on the many facets of like that make each day different, a celebration of new information. East Africa provides an extraordinary stage for developing wonder. Hemingway described it with words and Pollack portrayed it on screen, but both fall short of that sense of wonder you feel upon witnessing the indescribable natural beauty of Kenya first-hand.
Conference dates, October 31 - November 2, 2018 (Depart USA October 30)
Magical Kenya Fully Guided Safari November 3-9, 2018 (Depart USA November 1)
Diani Coast Extension November 9-12, 2018
One US community member is attending the conference on the way to Southeast Asia, Another wants to experience Nairobi after the conference. Please see the travel web page updates for additional options or contact Mahinda@CAT Safaris.com , to arrange travel plans that meet your plans and budget.
Accommodation and Destinations
29 Oct 2018
30 Oct 2018
FB: Full Board
D,B&B: Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Nairobi City : Methodist Guest House & Conference Centre
Ol Pejeta Conservancy : Sweetwaters Serena Camp
Lake Nakuru National Park : Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge
Masai Mara : Mara Serena Safari Lodge
Diani Beach : The Sands at Nomad
15 Days / 14 Nights
Reference Number: WSWI
Conference + Safari $3,480
Single Room Supplement $850
Diani Coast add $1,080
KLM/Air France Airfare available on request
Please click on "Book Now" tab at the top of page to reserve your spot
Send $1,000 deposit check to WSWI payable to CAT Safaris
You may choose to book your own airfare, however the deposit is required to book the conference and post-conference safari.
Balance is due August 31.
***$500 of deposit is non-refundable.
• All park entrance fees
• Accommodation and all meals as per the itinerary.
• Services of an English speaking driver guide.
• Arrival & departure airport transfers.
• 500 ml of mineral water per person per day
• All Government taxes and levies.
• 24 hours stand by contact number.
• Transport in a 4x4 Safari Land Cruiser
• Return flight Nairobi - Diani.
• Two way long range high frequency radio communication in each vehicle.
• On safari accessories in each vehicle: First aid kit, wildlife books, cools box and fire extinguisher.
• Visa Fees
• Travel Insurance
• Visit to the local Masai Village $25 per person
• Hot air balloon safari in Masai Mara
• All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
• Gratuities and Tips to Hotels / Camps staff and Driver/Guide(s).
• International flight/s and departure taxes and other taxes.
• Laundry services.
• Any other service or item not mentioned in this itinerary