Samburu Game Reserve Highlights | What to See and Do
* Samburu Game Viewing: Samburu animals include cheetah, lion, leopard, impala, buffalo, hippo, and dik-dik, as well as the native gerenuk, Grevy's zebra, reticulated giraffe and Beisa Oryx.
You are guaranteed to see most animals during the dry season as they converge at the Uaso Nyiro River, their main source of water during the long dry weather.
Elephants are also spotted during this time, and you can watch the Nile crocodiles swim in the river.
* Samburu Bird Viewing: Samburu National Reserve is a paradise for bird lovers, with over 350 species of birds already recorded.
You can enjoy a colorful assortment of birds such as vultures, kingfishers, marabous, eagles, guinea fowl, Somali ostriches and many more.
* Samburu Cultural Tours: Visit the local Samburu villages where you get a chance to interact with the colorful Samburu people in their traditional setting and experience their culture.
This is a good opportunity to purchase traditional Samburu souvenirs, art and collectibles.
Accommodation and Destinations
Your Travel Map
Shaba Game Reserve: Sarova Shaba Game Lodge
3 Days / 2 Nights
Group Size: TBA
Reference Number: BS/CWT/2022
Valid For the year 2022
Resident Starting from; KES 11, 000 per person sharing per night
Non-Resident Starting from; USD 100 per person sharing per night
Complete 2 Nights Road Package by Customized Safari Minivan
Resident Starting from; Based on 2 Pax Travelling, each KES 46,590 per person sharing
Resident Starting from; Based on 4 Pax Travelling, each KES 35,340 per person sharing
Resident Starting from; Based on 6 Pax Travelling, each KES 31,590 per person sharing
Non-Resident Starting from; Based on 2 Pax Travelling, each USD 560 per person sharing
Non-Resident Starting from; Based on 4 Pax Travelling, each USD450 per person sharing
Non-Resident Starting from; Based on 6 Pax Travelling, each USD410 per person sharing
Nightly Rates includes
- Accommodation on Full Board Basis
- All taxes
Complete 2 Nights Package includes
- Accommodation on Full Board basis
- All Transport by a pop up roof safari minivan accompanied by an English speaking safari driver guide.
- All park entrance fees
- Park Fees on nightly rates option
- Tips and Gratuities
- Anything else not specifically mentioned in the includes.