A romantic get away in Zimbabwe, staying at two fine safari properties, in superb locations. This safari is the ideal add on to a tour in Cape Town and the Winelands, or extended safari. Old Drift Lodge is located up steam of the Victoria Falls, and the perfect escape from the busy attractions, though close enough for a quick visit to the actual Falls. Enjoy your days on the river and in Zambezi National Park. Plus, three days of safari excitement at Linkwasha Camp in a prime location in Hwange. Enjoy a ring side seat to the wildlife action from your private patio, or around the pool, as elephants and other wildlife wander by.
FI: Fully Inclusive - Bed, All Meals, Fees and Activities
6 Days / 5 Nights
Reference Number: Zimbabwe, Honeymoon Safaris
Contact us for rates and availability.
- 5 nights accommodation.
- All meals whilst at Linkwasha & Old Drift
- Scheduled activities from Old Drift.
- Twice daily scheduled safari activities in Hwange.
- Scheduled light air flights to and from Linkwasha.
- Victoria Falls airport transfers.
- Airline flights to and from Victoria Falls
- Victoria Falls entrance fees on Zimbabwe side of the Falls.
- Zimbabwe visa - US$70/Univisa US$50.
- Victoria Falls entrance fee - US$30.
- Victoria Falls Airport departure fee - US$15.
- Additional activities in Victoria Falls.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Staff & guide gratuities.
- Travel insurance, including emergency medical and trip cancellation or interruption coverage.
- Costs related to any changes made to the itinerary once in Africa.
- Any costs associated with flight delays or cancellations.
- Any new taxes imposed by the local governments prior to your arrival date.