Days 1 - 3: Cape Town
On arrival in Cape Town, where you are met and transferred to The Cape Grace Hotel.
There is a plethora of activities available in Cape Town. A couple of “must do’s” include:
- An orientation tour of Cape Town including the Table Mountain Cable car,
- A visit to the “shanty town” of New Rest and learn what the African residents are doing to improve their lot in life,
- A visit to Robben Island, the place where Nelson Mandela was incarcerated for so many years.
In addition to the above, a number of other options are available and include:
- A day tour to Cape Point, where the Atlantic and Indian Oceans meet,
- A visit to the jackass penguin colony in Simonstown,
- A day in famous wine-growing regions of the Cape, including Stellenbosch.
Activities will be arranged pending further discussions (at additional cost).
You have 3 days in Cape Town to explore the city and surrounds.
Overnights: Cape Grace Hotel - Rooftop Luxury Room - 3 nights - Bed and breakfast
Day 4: End of Itinerary
Transfer to Cape Town Airport and connect with your home-bound flight and depart Africa.
End of arrangements