Gibb's Farm Cottages
Each farm cottage holds its own story connected to Tanzanian culture and offers either twin queen or a king-size bed swathed in a soft mosquito net. Spacious interiors richly appointed with eucalyptus floors and hand-crafted furniture have recently been refurbished with modern touches to accentuate their classic charm. Perfect for smaller families, the cottages can comfortably accommodate a family of four in two queen beds (extra bed available for a third child).
The large bathroom of each cottage offers indoor and outdoor showers, a fireplace in both the living area and bathroom, bathtub and a private veranda complete the sense of tranquil privacy. From the wooden deck, soak up the peaceful surroundings with a view over the gardens, plantation or Great Rift Valley. The Swahili word “Karibu,” is often spoken expressing the genuine, innate pleasure we take in welcoming you as our guest. This is the open-heart of our hospitality.
• 17 guest cottages — each featuring a unique theme, authentic artwork and richly
appointed with eucalyptus floors and hand-crafted furniture
• Each cottage has lovely views of the coffee plantation or the expansive vegetable gardens
IN ROOM FACILITIES:
• Wi-Fi access available in all rooms
• Writing desk area and a lounge with a wood burning fireplace
• Outside deck overlooking the gardens
• En-suite bathroom with fireplace, indoor and outdoor showers, bathtub and a separate toilet
• In-room safe