Cradled in the north-western corner of the game-rich Chobe National Park, lies the eco-friendly and earthy Camp Linyanti. Boasting only 5 Meru-style safari tents with elevated wooden decks, Camp Linyanti is ideal for guests wanting an authentic Botswana experience.
Here a few highlights:
- The vast floodplains of Linyanti stretch out towards Namibia's Caprivi Strip, providing striking views of the landscape.
- The Linyanti is known as one of the game rich regions in Botswana.
- Camp Linyanti is perched on a wetland oasis overlooking the Linyanti lagoon.
- During the dry winter season the area is teeming with elephant herds.
- The area is home to two zebra migrations - a wildlife spectacle not to be missed.