Gondwana Game Reserve
Fynbos Villas and Bush Villas
16 Private Fynbos Villas and Bush Villas offer total privacy and spaciousness to groups particularly families with children. The deluxe three and four bedroom Villas feature an open plan lounge with kitchen and dining room all opening onto a wraparound deck with magnificent valley and mountain views.
Fynbos Villas are located next to Kwena Main Lodge and transfers are provided to and from the Main Lodge in game vehicles.
Bush Villas are located +-5-10 km's from Kwena Lodge and require self-drive to and from the Main Lodge for meals and game drives.
Villa facilities include an open plan, double volume lounge, kitchen and dining area with double volume thatch roof, fireplace and TV with DVD; expansive deck with BBQ and magnificent valley and mountain views; they are approximately 250m2 in size and ideal for families and groups
Luxuriously spacious and stylish African Villa with your own Field Guide, Chef and Butler.
The Villa is privately situated in the reserve’s 1200 hectare walking area surrounded by grasslands teaming with game. Three luxurious guest suites, with endless mountain views, provide extravagant accommodation for 6 adults or 4 adults and 4 children.
The ultimate bush getaway to restore and revive with friends or family in a Big 5 game reserve ideally and accessibly located on the Garden Route.
• Privately staffed, 500m2 exclusive use lodge, located in the reserve’s 1200 hectare walking area.
• Three luxurious guest suites with mountain views and expansive open plan bathrooms provide
o Bathrooms with rain shower, deep bath, double sinks, outdoor shower and private deck.
o King or Twin Beds, 100% cotton 500 thread count linen, bath towels and bathrobes, Non-
allergenic pillows, hairdryer, electricity: AC 220V
o Twice-daily housekeeping with turn downs
• The Villa accommodates 4 adults and 4 kids; in addition to this the Loft Apartment with a
separate entrance can accommodate 2 adults at no additional cost.
• Pool and Jacuzzi/hot tub with extensive deck area to take in spectacular surrounds
• Inclusive of all gourmet meals and local beverages
• Private chef, butler, field guide and game viewer for the duration of your stay
• Additional activities include: Fynbos and wildlife hikes, Mountain biking (6 adult bikes
and 2 children’s provided), trail running and the Junior Ranger Programme.