Rack Rates (Per Person Sharing)
01 Jun 2021 - 15 Mar 2022
01 Jun 2022 - 15 Mar 2023
Siwandu Tented Suites
Fullboard accommodation; Activities on a shared basis in bush camps - Game drives in Siwandu & Jongomero, bush walk & boat trips in Siwandu; Scheduled road transfers to/from our airstrips; Beverages in bush camps (except champagne & premium brands); Basic laundry; VAT of 18%
- Included: Fullboard accommodation; Activities on a shared basis in bush camps - Game drives in Siwandu & Jongomero, bush walk & boat trips in Siwandu; Scheduled road transfers to/from our airstrips; Beverages in bush camps (except champagne & premium brands); Basic laundry; VAT of 18%
- Excluded: *Reserve & Park entry fees; Concession Fees; Village Fees; Private vehicle; Additional third party costs for flycamping in Jongomero; Flights; Gratuities; Champagne & premium brands; All beverages in beach camps; Medical Evacuation cover; Transfers beyond our airstrips; Boat transfers in Fanjove; Bush walks, boating and fishing third party fees.
- Medical insurance & evacuation: A mandatory supplement of $15 per person per stay is added for emergency evacuation. All guests MUST have personal travel and medical insurance.
- Child policy: The mininum age is 6 years; Children under 16 years are not permitted to walk or fly camp due to safety reasons; Child rate applies to all under 19 years sharing with an adult or another child; A child occupying a single room will be charged full rate; Child park entry and concession fees only apply to under 16 years. Under 5 year don't pay conservation and concession fees.
- Triple Rooms: Only available to a third person under 19 years and will be charged the applicable rate and are subject to availability.
- Private vehicle & Guide: Private vehicle can be prebooked based on availability; Please keep in mind that a group of six in Siwandu and four in Jongomero will automatically be allocated a private vehicle.
- Guide tent: Subject to availability we offer a guide / tour leader tent; Enquire for rates
- Special offer T & Cs: FOC bed nights divided between camps. Free night will be based on the lower priced camp. All applicable third party fees, camping & activities will be charged on FOC nights. Any private safari vehicle charges will still apply on FOC nights. All specials apply to FIT rates only (enquire regarding group bookings).
- Third party fees: *Note that government / third party fees are subject to change and non-commisionable
- Third party fees excluded in rates payable in camp
- Bush walks in Siwandu $55 pp; (1 to 4 hour walk)
- Fishing in Siwandu at a fee of $12 pp.
- Boating in Siwandu at a fee of $6
- Tourism Development Levy: **1% of Bednight Rate
- Rack Rates: Accommodation, single supplement and child rate; Private vehicle & flycamping.
- Net Rates: Late departure & drinks supplement in beach camps