Why stay here?
OKONJIMA’S EXCLUSIVE BUSH SUITE is 500m from Bush Camp and 3km from Plains Camp. This select, private Suite is a uniquely designed African Bush-Villa. The Okonjima Bush Suite overlooks a waterhole and is nestled in the open Acacia thorn-veld with the sandstone Omboroko Mountains in the background.
Unique Selling Points:
• 2 select, luxury, en-suite bedrooms.
• Each room has 2 queen-size beds, air-conditioning and heating facilities, a roof-fan, safe, a bath, an inside and outside shower & a private toilet and bidet.
• The Suite has Wi-Fi (Hotspot) internet facilities and cell phone reception.
• A uniquely designed swimming pool, overlooking the savanna bushveldt and the Omboroko mountains.
• A private kitchen.
• A personal host, chef, guide and game-drive vehicle.
• Children, 3yrs of age and older are welcome but no ‘child-care’ service available. Due to the nature of our activities, child participation is restricted.
• Fully inclusive rate. (including meals, drinks and activities).
• Accommodates a group of friends or a family (4 pax)
Not only is Okonjima a luxury lodge, but it is also home to The AfriCat Foundation, a non-profit organisation, committed to long-term conservation of Namibia's large carnivores, especially cheetahs leopards and lions. A visit to Okonjima will give you an opportunity to witness some of AfriCat's work.Information